Keen Eye Designz provides project estimates based on the information provided to us at the time of quoting. If the quoted job evolves outside the scope of that which was quoted, further charges will apply.
QUOTE VALIDITY Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of quote
WORK WITHOUT A QUOTE If you request Keen Eye Designz to engage in work without first requesting a quote, then we will not be aware of your expectations regarding the cost of the design job. If you have expectations or budgetary restrictions, you MUST request a quote first. Keen Eye Designz charges in 15 min increments for design at a rate of $110/per hour
INVOICE TERMS Unless arranged otherwise, the payment terms for Keen Eye Designz work is:
- Graphic Design – 14 days from date of invoice
- Website Design – 50% of estimated costs prior to project start, the remainder to be paid at 2 months after project start or prior to website upload, whichever occurs first.
- Printing – will be invoiced when the job is sent to print. Payment must be received before the printing press begins.
If the above payment terms cannot be met, please let us know prior to engaging our services so alternative terms can be arranged if appropriate.
Discount vouchers are limited to one customer per purchase through Keen Eye Designz
EBRIDAL EXPO FLYER This flyer is only valid until 10/11/2-14, one per bride only available on wedding stationery, engagement invites, save the dates, thank you cards, bonbonneriery ext.
How much will my invitation cost?
After you have decided on a stationery set or quote you wish to proceed with we require a 30% deposit before we proceed, once the design and approvals are finalised we require the final amount owing before we start the presses and put together your wedding stationery sets.
At Keen Eye Designz we do have a minimum order because it is in the best interest of the bride as it would cost the same for 10 as it would for 30 sets as it is the cost of setup printing and paper ect.
GRAPHIC DESIGN Any graphic design work performed at your request is billed at our standard rate of $90/hr + GST, even if the initial concepts are not carried through to a final output or the job is cancelled. We do not do complimentary conceptual work.
WEB DESIGN 50% of the total estimated fee is payable up front prior to project commencement. If your web design project is cancelled at any time during the development period, this fee is non refundable and you may be liable for costs incurred in excess of this.
Unless otherwise specified in the final client agreement, the remainder of the total estimated fee plus any variations to this fee is payable at two (2) months after project commencement OR before website upload, whichever occurs first.
If a website job is in our system for more than 3 months, extra charges may apply to cover any price rises that have occured since the commencement of the job.
PRINTING All print jobs must be paid in full before commencement on press.
ARTWORK APPROVAL We require client approval for all artwork before it is sent to print. Responsibility for any errors or omissions once your approval has been given lies with you. If a print job requires re-printing due to errors or omissions, this will be done at your cost.
PROJECT TIMELINES We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver projects according to mutually agreed deadlines. These deadlines are of course dependent on the timely provision of all project content, imagery and specifications by yourself. Any delay in provision of these items will result in postponement of the project deadline. On the rare occasion that we are unable to meet a deadline due to internal issues, we will do our best to inform you in advance, rather than when the project deadline is overdue.
Digital printing 3-5 working days
Lasercut and Foiling 10-15working days in low period (April-September)
15-20 working days in High period (October-March)
Letterpress 10-15working days in low period (April-September)
15-20 working days in High period (October-March)
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All source files remain the Intellectual Property (IP) of Keen Eye Designz, and therefore Keen Eye Designz reserves all rights to source artwork.
DESIGN FILES We are happy to provide output files on a thumb drive once all invoices have been paid for in full. Please note there is a charge involved for the time taken to collect the required files and copy the files to a thumb drive.
OVERDUE ACCOUNTS The due date for all accounts will be clearly stated on your invoice. If you have an overdue invoice in our system, we may have to prioritise other jobs in the system over yours until the overdue invoice is paid.
Overdue accounts with Keen Eye Designz may be passed onto our Debt Collection agency if payment has not been received by the due date.
- Disputes and/or claims do not constitute grounds for non-payment of amounts other than those in dispute.
- All risks in any goods ordered by ‘You’ shall be deemed to pass to ‘You’ from the time the goods are loaded or delivered by Keen Eye Designz to a courier or carrier consigned to ‘You’ but otherwise:
- ‘You’ hereby acknowledge that the goods supplied by Keen Eye Designz shall remain the property of Keen Eye Designz until Keen Eye Designz received payment for the same.
- Keen Eye Designz hereby agrees to allow ‘You’ to deal, sell or trade with the goods in the normal course of business and for ‘You’ to retain the sale proceeds of such sale or dealing provided that ‘You’ adheres to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Any legal costs, stamp duties or any other expenses whatsoever incurred by Keen Eye Designz in respect to any debt collection costs, dishonoured cheque(s), fees, legal costs, whether charged on scale or on any other basis incurred, shall be paid by ‘You’ on demand.
- Should there be any variation to any of the information supplied by ‘You’ to Keen Eye Designz or in the structure of ‘Your’ business (such as the conversion to or from a company or trust) Keen Eye Designz shall forthwith be notified in writing by ‘You’. Unless notification of such variation or change is given and accepted in writing by Keen Eye Designz ‘You’, shall remain liable to Keen Eye Designz as though any goods or services supplied by Keen Eye Designz were to ‘You’.
- Keen Eye Designz shall not be deemed to have waived any of the terms and condition in this web page, or agreed to any variation thereof unless it has been done so expressly in writing and signed by Keen Eye Designz.
- Keen Eye Designz reserves the right to use the services of a debt collector for any overdue invoice.
- Keen Eye Designz reserves the right to charge interest (14% per annum) on any overdue invoice.